Storm concealed inline two function shower valve
The deceptively simple shape and functionality of the Storm in line two function shower valve makes an impact on any style of bathroom. This valve is mounted within a wall for concealed installation and features two independent flow controls which can be used separately or simultaneously. E.g. controlling a fixed shower head and shower handset at the same time. The valve allows you to control the temperature and flow of your water independently and features precise thermostatic control, maintaining selected temperatures within +/- 1.5°C and an automatic shut down if the pressure should suddenly fail, ensuring complete safety when showering.
We recommend a minimum of 0.5 pressure for this valve.
- SVRAIL02 Sanctuary riser rail
- SVHEAD07 Cascade single function shower rose
- SVARM01 Adjustable fixed arm
- SVHOSE03 Shower hose (1.5m low pressure metallic effect)
Mounted within a wall, resulting in concealed installation
- Easy to use separate flow and temperature control
- Automatic shut down if cold water pressure should suddenly fail
- Precise thermostatic control
- Resistance to limescale build up
120mm (w) x 280mm (h) x 136mm (d)Add to wishlist