Factor concealed inline two function shower valve
The simple shapes of the Factor concealed in line two function shower valve make for a stunningly modern shower room. This valve is mounted within a wall for concealed installation and features two independent flow controls which can be used separately or simultaneously. E.g. controlling a fixed shower head and shower handset at the same time. The valve allows you to control the temperature and flow of your water independently and features precise thermostatic control, maintaining selected temperatures within +/- 1.5°C and an automatic shut down if the pressure should suddenly fail, ensuring complete safety when showering.
We recommend a minimum of 0.5 pressure for this valve.
- SVRAIL04 Square riser rail (brass)
- SVHEAD17 Square 200mm shower head
- SVARM01 Adjustable fixed arm
- SVHOSE01 Shower hose (1.5m low pressure)
Mounted within a wall, resulting in concealed installation
- Easy to use separate flow and temperature control
- Automatic shut down if cold water pressure should suddenly fail
- Precise thermostatic control
- Resistance to limescale build up
120mm (w) x 280mm (h) x 140mm (d)Add to wishlist