Factor bottom outlet bar valve
The simple shapes of the Factor bottom out let bar valve make for a stunningly modern shower room. This valve requires surface mounted installation (an easy fixing kit is supplied to assist with this installation). The valve allows you to control the temperature and flow of your water independently. This valve features precise thermostatic control, maintaining selected temperatures within +/- 1.5°C and an automatic shut down if the pressure should suddenly fail, ensuring complete safety when showering.
Minimum pressure 0.1bar.
Surface mounted installation - Fixing kit provided
- Easy to use separate flow and temperature control
- Automatic shut down if cold water pressure should suddenly fail
- Precise thermostatic control
- Resistance to limescale build up
265mm (w) x 40mm (h) x 106mm (d)Add to wishlist
You may also like
- Horizon frosted glass toothbrush holder
- Factor concealed inline single function shower valve
- Factor concealed inline two function shower valve
- Factor top outlet bar valve
- Factor mini basin mixer with click waste
- Factor bath filler