We respect the privacy rights of our website visitors and recognise the importance of protecting your personal information. We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personal information collected on this site. This policy outlines how we will collect, store and use this information.
Who we are
This website is owned and operated by Roper Rhodes Group, who are licensed to use the Roper Rhodes brand to design and market bathroom products.
What information do we collect?
Roper Rhodes collects information in several ways when you register for a service via the website. By providing this information you are consenting to the collection of your personal data.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, wishlist, email notifications and newsletters.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
What will we do with the information we collect?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information you have requested from Roper Rhodes relating to our products or services.
- Notify you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or product changes that may affect our service.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Send to you our e-newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you as indicated in your preferences.
Safeguarding of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The statistical data is used to analyse how visitors interact with our website so that we can continue to develop the site and make it a better user experience.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer and they help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you prefer to write to us then our contact address is:
Roper Rhodes Ltd, Brassmill Lane Trading Estate, Bath, BA1 3JF