Factor single function valve
The simple shapes of the Factor concealed in line single function shower valve make for a stunningly modern shower room. This valve is mounted within wall for concealed installation. The valve allows you to control the temperature and flow of your water independently. This valve features precise thermostatic control, maintaining selected temperatures within +/- 1.5°C and an automatic shut down if the pressure should suddenly fail, ensuring complete safety when showering. You can use this valve with a ﬁxed head or alternatively combine it with a wall elbow and shower kit of your choice.
Minimum pressure 0.1bar.
- SVRAIL04 Square brass riser rail
- SVHEAD17 Square 200mm shower head
- SVARM01 Adjustable brass fixed arm
- SVHOSE01 Shower hose (1.5m low pressure)
Mounted within a wall, resulting in concealed installation
- Easy to use separate flow and temperature control
- Automatic shut down if cold water pressure should suddenly fail
- Precise thermostatic control
- Resistance to limescale build up
120mm (w) x 210mm (h) x 140mm (d)Add to wishlist